Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today I had to go to "Little Philmont" a Training Seminar for Scouting! A whole new world of information...I kept saying they were speaking another language! Anyway, while I was there, I kept thinking about my Dad! I don't know if it's because it was his birthday the other day or the fact that he LOVED Scouting! I just kept thinking how cool it would have been if we could have been at the training together. Maybe he was there!

PS - to any of you that read my post (all one of you) that's Danny to the right of my Dad in the picture - wasn't he such a cute little guy - that was 12 1/2 years ago!


1 comment:

Kayla said...

I know! Little Danny, not so little anymore :(
Scouting overwhelms me! I am sure I'll have to learn about it someday if I ever have a son or serve in a scouting position. There's just so much technical stuff! I'm sure Grandpa was there with you though. He'll help it all make sense to you.