Wednesday, October 8, 2008

8 Things - Tag!

I took this tag from Kayla's cousin - I like it because it makes you think about things. So here is another tag - Also, I changed it up by putting the 8th picture from my picture file... It amazes me how fast kids grow up. This is my daughter, Taylor, with some of her cousins...Danny holding baby girl, Karlee, Alexa, Taylor, Harrison and Sam. Karlee is turning 5 this coming Dec so this pic was take 41/2 yrs ago...

8 Favorite TV Shows~

General Hospital, Brothers and Sisters, Grays Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor(ette), ER, Top Chef, Celebrity Apprentice

8 Favorite Restaraunts
Tahoe Joes, OutBack, Elephant Bar, China Chile, Texas Roadhouse, Market Broiler, Red Robin, Hawaiian BBQ

8 Things that happened yesterday
Had dinner at Elephant Bar, bought Walt and Tay hallowen costumes, Went to Target, Worked at the school, finished counting the fundraiser, did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen,went to Tay's choir practice

8 Things I look forward to
Walt getting paid, going to the Renasaince faire this weekend, having my laundry finished(someday), Christmas, Taylor giving me hugs and kisses without being prompted, pedicures, family time, Spring

8 Things I love about fall....
This is a tough one - it means we're close to Christmas, Taylor's b-day, weather cooled down, color of the leaves, Turkey day, Halloween, Primary Program, the air smells different

8 Things on your wish list
Cure for Cancer, Cure for Diabetes, Financial security, clean house, lose a few more pounds, Taylor to be happy always, Good Health for my family (well heck for everyone), age gracefully
Your turn - what are your favorite 8? It's harder than you think...

No comments: