Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blog Snoop...





I'm a snoop - no doubt about it. When it comes to blogs I am intrigued by what others have to say. People I don't even know. I love to see who these people are in the lives of my family and friends. One blog I came across (through my niece's sister in laws sister, see how bad I am) is C Jane Run. cjanerun I am addicted to reading what is being written. I am touched by the love and devotion this family has for their sister and her husband through the horrible trial they are being faced with. Maybe this is wrong of me to peek into the lives of people I don't know! But I feel uplifted, in some ways after I've read this particular blog. I know if anything ever happened to my sister, I would step in and do exactly what Courtney is doing. What an inspiring family.
Also, I love to read blogs of my nieces cousins... I remember her talking about them after spending summers in Utah, each year, when she was growing up. I don't really know any of them. But I feel like I do. One of her cousins recently was going to make her blog private. It is a blog I love to read, also! She is so funny and I love how she writes. So, boldly, I asked if she would invite me to her blog. She did!!! Yay for me! Does all of this say I need to get a life? I thought I was pretty busy and had one, but as I write this, I'm beginning to wonder!
Tomorrow is my 12th anniversary. It is unbelievable to me - 12 years!!!I will admit, there were times I thought we wouldn't make it. But we did! I'm grateful. I love my husband. He is a good provider and he gives me SOOOO much space to do ALL of the things I get my hands in. I appreciate him and fail to tell him often enough. He gave me the greatest gift ever - almost 8 years ago, our daughter Taylor was born. More on her later in the month - she's turning 8 and getting baptized. That will be a big event. With lots and lots of pictures.
Today we spent the day at the Renaissance Faire, we went last year also and had a great day together. Here are some pictures from our day!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I am glad you're blogging now! It's addicting, I think, to blog and read other blogs. I'm a blog stalker too.

Brooke said...

Are you kidding me, we all blog stalk, only some of us are willing to admit to it! :) I told Kayla that I was glad you left a comment on my blog because I too feel the same way about you (we always heard about Aunt Sheryl). I still refer to Densie as "aunt" because that is what she was to me :) Your Taylor is such a cutie! I can't wait to see pictures from her baptism. And last but no least congratuations on your anniversary! I think that is great 12 years :)