Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What am I thinking!!!

I'm not good at all about writing. It always impresses me how creative other people are with their words and expressions. I don't know that I'll be as good as Kayla about posting, but I thought it would be fun to do this as a way of journaling. I've never been very good about that either - Who knows...this may be a one time only entry!

So, who are we? I'm Sheryl, since you're reading this, you probably already know that. I'm married to Walt. We've been married for 12 years! We have a daughter, Taylor, she's almost 8...I think she has the days counted. We also have 2 other daughters, that don't live with us, Kristin is 26 and Kim is 22. They are Walt's daughter's and became my family 12 years ago. Kristin is getting married in April. Her fiance is Joe, he's a really nice man and we are happy to have him join our family. Kim is busy these days doing job interviewing. She was working for a place that didn't have much to offer her, so she is in the process of finding new work. She has two interviews today! Good Luck, Kim!

Walt has the good fortune to work from the house. He doesn't have to dress up or drive far to get to work. That's been a huge plus for us. Especially with gas prices the way they are. Taylor is in 3rd grade and I have to say she is having a fantastic year at school. I'm very proud of her. As for me - I don't know what to say about what I do- just a little of this and a little of that. I am your everlasting volunteer. I have my self involved in a bunch of different places. So I stay very busy.

So that's a little bit about us. Enough for now. Let's see how long it takes me to update this journal thing! I love when other's update their blog - cause I'm so nosy and love to read other peoples business.



2 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! Welcome to blogging! I think you'll blog a lot. That's just my guess. When I started, I thought I wouldn't blog as much as other people do. Some people are daily bloggers! But I post at least once a week, usually more...You should know ;)

Denise said...

Congratulations!!! You're blogging! I feel like you and don't know what to say on my blog and I need Kayla to show me what to do, too.